A Narrative of the Voyage of HMS Beagle
Being passages from the Narrative written by Captain Robert Fitzroy, R.N., additional material from the diary & letters of Charles Darwin etc. The voyage of HMS Beagle during which Charles Darwin was a passenger formed the central part of a series of three expeditions mounted by the Admiralty to survey and chart the South American coastline. This process started in 1826 and continued until 1837. This edition has been based primarily on Robert Fitzroy’s Narrative of the second surveying voyage of the Beagle.
- Folio Society Second Printing No. 413
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1979
- Cloth Hardback, 359 pp
- Reproduction watercolours by Conrad Martens, one of the artists aboard the ‘Beagle’
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.3kg
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Wear To Slipcase, Book is A Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund