A Memoir of Jane Austen by J E Austen-Leigh
The book is a biography of Jane Austen by her nephew with more of a family slant on her life. The text is that of the second edition (1871) as edited by Chapman for the Clarendon Press in 1926.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 634
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1989
- Pale Orange Cloth Hardback, 202 pp
- With portraits of the family and associates
- Size 205 x 135mm, 650g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.