A Man of Singular Virtue
Being A Life of Sir Thomas More By His Son-In-law William Roper and a Selection of More’s Letters. The book is a memoir and biography of Sir Thomas More, one time Chancellor of England to King Henry VIII, but put to death on the occasion of the King’s divorce from Catherine of Aragon in favour of Anne Boleyn.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 452
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1980
- Quarter Black Cloth with Red Embossed Paper Covers Hardback, 127 pp
- Contemporary portraits, prints and documents.
- Size 250 x 170mm, 700g
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Stain To Slipcase, Book Is a Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund