A Little Book Of Language by David Crystal
In this charming volume expert linguist David Crystal proves why the story of language deserves retelling. From an infant’s first words to the peculiar dialect of text messaging the book reveals the story of language to be a captivating tale for all ages.
- Publisher Yale University Press, London; 2010
- Red Cloth Hardback, 260 pp
- Size 220 x 150mm, 750g
- ISBN 978 0 300 15533 4
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
There are no reviews yet.