A Literary And Historical Atlas Of America
Book features numerous full color maps, along with many b&w maps and plates illustrating the history and development of the New World.
- Everymans Library No. 553
- Publisher J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd, London; 1946
- Purple Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 242 +20pp
- Contains many maps in full-colour and some B&W illustrations and photographs
- Size 175 x 110mm, 400g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Fading To Spine, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund