A Lady’s Life in the Rocky Mountains by Isabella Bird
Fascinating collection of letters by Isabella Bird, the famed explorer and natural historian, detailing her travels over the Rocky Mountains. Particularly interesting are her depictions of the brutal life endured by American Settlers there.
- Folio Society First Second No. 612
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1989
- Green Cloth Hardback, 176 pp
- Contemporary etchings, photographs and wood-engravings
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund