A History Of The Crusades by Steven Runciman
Runciman’s unparalleled study of the Crusades, not just an example of epic scholarship but a highly readable and exciting account of this tumultuous period. In three volumes: The First Crusade, The Kingdom of Jerusalem and The Kingdom of Acre. The first volume concerns the first crusade and such characters as Raymond of Toulouse, Godfrey of Bouillon and history’s greatest villain, Bohemond. The second details the kingdom of Jerusalem from the rule of Baldwin I to its fall at the hands of Saladin and Fatimid Egypt, as well as the rise of the military orders: The Templars, The Hospitalliers and the Assassins. The final volume describes the prolonged decline of the Crusader states as well as the coming of the Mongols.
- Folio Society Tenth Edition No. 782
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2002
- Hardback, 316, 428, 448 pp
- Colour and b&w illustrations and maps in each volume.
- Size 250 x 170mm, 3.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.