A History of the Baronetage by Francis W Pixley
A detailed history of the peerage and nobility within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Unnumbered limited edition Of this edition upon handmade paper 210 copies have been printed, 200 of which are for sale. Francis William Pixleywas an English accountant, barrister and author. Pixley was instrumental in the efforts made to form a Roll of Baronets, which is now kept at the Home Office, and was Registrar of the Standing Council of the Baronetage.
- Publisher Duckworth & Co., London; 1900
- Red Cloth Hardback with Gilt Page Tops, 335 pp
- Size 230 x 170mm, 900g
Condition: Good – Slight Wear to Top and Bottom of Spine, Slight Fading To Spine, No Inscriptions, Internally Very Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund