A History of Scotland from the Roman Occupation by Andrew Lang
Complete set of Four Volumes complete with maps and fold out family trees;
- Volume I (1900), 509pp;
- Volume II (1902), 575;
- Volume III (1905), 424pp:
- Volume IV, (1907), 621pp
This book is from my recently purchased Gilmore Collection containing many superb books on Scottish History, Topography and Culture. Please email me for a full catalogue.
- Publisher William Blackwood & Sons, Edinburgh & London
- Blue Cloth Hardback with Gilt Titles and Gilt Emblem To Front Cover
- Complete with maps and fold out family trees
- Size 230 x 150mm, 4.8kg
Condition: Good – Rubbing To Edges, Owners Bookplate, Owners Inscription To Front Endpaper of Volume I, Good Complete Set
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund