A History Of Rome by Theodor Mommsen
From the Foundation of the City to the Sole Rule of Julius Caesar. Introduced by Anthony Grafton. Edited by C.J. Shepherd.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 1309
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Quarter Brown Leather Cloth Hardback, 771 pp
- With Photographs of Statues and Reliefs and Maps to Endpapers
- Size 250 x 180mm, 2.6kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund