A Directory Of Antique Furniture by F Lewis Hinckley
A heavyweight collection of around 1,100 examples of antique furniture printed throughout on high quality photographic paper. Main emphasis is on English and French furniture and the influence on furniture design in other countries in Europe and the United States. The book consists of pages of b/w plates of furniture with short references. The first 34 pages of text explain the historical background.
- Publisher Bonanza Books, New York; 1953
- Quarter Cloth Hardback, 355 pp
- Superbly Illustrated with 1103 Halftones
- Size 280 x 215mm, 1.75kg
Condition: Very Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket Has Small Tear, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund