A Dictionary Of Dates
The aim of the compilers of this volume has been to give every date likely to be of service to the general reader, while getting rid of the superfluities which make the typical date-book too bulky for easy use.
- Everymans Library No. 554
- Publisher J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd, London; 1940
- Purple Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 446 + 16pp
- Size 175 x 110mm, 500g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund