A Dickens Companion by Norman Page
A chronology of Dicken’s life and writings is followed by a ‘who’s who’ of the Dickens circle. Then, as the body of the book, there are sections dealing in turn with Dicken’s writings: not only the major novels, but his stories, journalism, readings, speeches, letters and minor writings. As well as details of composition, publication and reception some of the main lines of criticism and interpretation are indicated, and there are suggestions for further reading. For each novel there is an annotated list of characters.
- Publisher The Macmillan Press Ltd., London; 1984
- Red Cloth Hardback, 369 pp
- Size 225 x 145mm, 950g
- ISBN 0 333 31539 1
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.