A Dance to the Music of Time- Spring by Anthony Powell
The first volume comprising the first three novels of the sequence ‘A Question of Upbringing’ ‘A Buyer’s Market’ and ‘The Acceptance World’.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 1340
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Dark Red Buckram Hardback, xvi + 496 pp
- With period illustrations and period photographs
- Size 245 x 180mm, 1.7kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.