A D H Lawrence Companion by F B Pinion
This is principally a guide to the evaluation of D H Lawrence's works. Each novel is subject to close analysis; all the shorter stories are considered; and the poems, constituting 'a biography of an emotional and inner life', are surveyed with reference to important changes in the text, Lawrence's poetical development, and his attitudes to life and society. Since Lawrence's work is so intimately linked to his life and travel, the biographical introduction is presented in considerable detail.
- Publisher The Macmillan Press Ltd., London; 1978
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 316 pp
- With 16 B/W Illustrations and 3 Maps
- Size 220 x 140mm, 800g
- ISBN 0 333 17983 8
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund