A Concise Economic History of Britain From the Earliest Times to 1750 by Sir John Clapham
Single volume history of trade and commerce in Britain from Prehistorical trade in flints to the beginnings of the Industrial revolution, covers agriculture, manufacturing & trade.
- Third Impression
- Publisher Cambridge University Press, London; 1957
- Red Cloth Hardback, 324 pp
- Size 200 x 135mm, 800g
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped DJ, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund