A Collection of Public General Statutes 1810
A Collection of Public General Statutes passed in the Fiftieth Year of the reign of His Majesty King George the Third, being the Fourth Session of the Fourth Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- Printed by George Eyre and Andrew Strahan, London; 1810
- Half Leather with Marbled Paper Covers, 840 pp
- Size 300 x 200mm, 2.5kg
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Repairs To Spine, Wear To Cover and Edges, No Inscriptions, Very Good Text Block
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.