A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
An immediate bestseller when it was first published in December 1843. A Christmas Carol has endured ever since as a perennial Yuletide favourite. Charles Dickens’s beloved tale about the miserly Ebenezer Scrooge, who comes to know the meaning of kindness, charity, and goodwill through a haunting Christmas Eve encounter with four ghosts, is a heart warming celebration of the spirit of Christmas.
- Folio Society Third Printing No. 1161
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2008
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 173 pp
- With illustrations by Michael Foreman
- Size 250 x 190mm, 1.4kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.