A Book of Travellers’ Tales by Eric Newby
Anthology of travellers’ tales from across the world and the centuries, compiled by Eric Newby. Apart from excerpts of his own travel writing, Newby has included material from Hannibal and Alexander the Great to the Grand Tour, and modern travel writers including Naipaul, Richard Burton, Chatwin, Jan Morris, Theroux and Jack Kerouac.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 1276
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2005
- Green Cloth Hardback, 576 pp
- Colour plates of art, buildings, people and landscapes, maps by Neil Gower.
- Size 255 x 185mm, 1.9kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.