A Book Of Nonsense by Edward Lear, Lewis Carroll, etc.
The Nonsense Book by many writers begins with Edward Lear, that jolly rhymer, and only ends with the donkey in the tail-piece on the last page because there is no room for more.
- Everymans Library No. 806
- Publisher J M Dent & Sons Ltd, London; 1940
- Blue Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 238 + 16 pp
- Size 175 x 110mm, 500g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund