A Book Of Mediterranean Food by Elizabeth David
A Book of Mediterranean Food, David’s first great classic, was based on memories of happy years spent in France, Italy, the Greek Islands and Egypt. Elizabeth David provides a stunning array of recipes that introduce the reader to the individual flavours that characterise Mediterranean cuisine. Woven throughout are entertaining diversions exploring the origin of recipes and anecdotes from travellers and writers and, of course, Elizabeth David’s own forthright opinions on the awarding of Michelin stars, the delights of the white truffles of Alba and the lack of a good tomato.
- Folio Society Second Printing No. 1231
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Quarter Green Cloth Hardback, 265 pp
- Watercolour by Sophie MacCarthy
- Size 255 x 185mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.