18th & 19th Century History Of The Labourer in 4 Volumes
The Skilled Labourer /The Village Labourer /The Town Labourer 1760-1832 by J.L. Hammond and Barbara Hammond. These books provides a detailed history of the labourer during the period 1760-1832, and show how the Industrial Revolution overturned the old working order and introduced dramatic changes not only to the worker's employment, but to his whole life.
Labouring Life in the Victorian Countryside by Pamela Horn. How the great changes as the 19th century progressed affected the lives of those in the rural areas.
- Publisher Alan Sutton Publishing Limited, Stroud; 1987-1995
- Paperback, 403, 418, 346, 292pp
- Size 220 x 135mm, 1.5kg
- ISBN 0-7509-0967-6; 0-86299-345-8; 0-7509-0966-8; 0-86299-409-8
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Uncreased Spines, Very Good Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund