4 Volume French Literature Collection Heron Books c1970
1 in stock
4 Volume French Literature Collection
French literature has been for French people an object of national pride for centuries, as it is one of the most brilliant and most influential components of Western literature. France itself ranks first in the list of Nobel Prizes in literature by country.
This collection contains;
- Alexandre Dumas Fils (Son of Alexandre Dumas) – The Lady Of The Camellias (Camille)
- Gustave Flaubert – Madame Bovary
- Victor Hugo – Notre-Dame De Paris (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame)
- Stendhal (Marie-Henri Beyle) – The Chartreuse Of Parma
- Publisher Heron Books, London; Undated c.1970
- Red Faux Leather Hardback with Gilt Titles & Decoration and Silk Bookmark
- Illustrated in B&W
- Size 185 x 115mm, 1.8kg
Condition: Good – Slight Wear to Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Set
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
|Categories||Heron Books, Literary Fiction, Sets of Books|