34 Short Stories by Katherine Mansfield
Katherine Mansfield Birthplace was of one of the world's best-known short story writers and New Zealand's most famous author. When she was 19 Mansfield left New Zealand and settled in the United Kingdom, where she became friends with modernist writers such as D.H. Lawrence and Virginia Woolf. During the First World War she contracted tuberculosis, which led to her death at the age of 34. This book has a long appreciative introduction by Elizabeth Bowen.
- Collins Classics Series No.577
- Publisher Collins, London; 1972
- Hardback, pp
- Frontis Portrait of Katherine Mansfield
- Size 185 x 115mm, 500g
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund