Thesaurus Of English Words And Phrases by Peter Roget in 2 Volumes
Roget's Thesaurus is a widely used English language thesaurus, created by Dr. Peter Mark Roget (1779–1869) in 1805 and released to the public on 29 April 1852. The original edition had 15,000 words, and each new edition has been larger. Roget's Thesaurus is composed of six primary classes. Each class is composed of multiple divisions and then sections. This may be conceptualized as a tree containing over a thousand branches for individual "meaning clusters" or semantically linked words.
- Everymans Library No. 630,631
- Publisher J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd, London; 1949-1950
- Purple Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 324 + 372pp
- Size 175 x 110mm, 650g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jackets, Slight Fading To Covers, No Inscriptions, Good Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund