Diaries And Letters 1939-1962 by Harold Nicolson in 2 Volumes
A touching self-portrait of a highly intelligent and civilised man.
- Publisher Collins and Book Of The Month Club, London; 1967-1968
- Yellow Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 511 + 448pp
- Contains many B&W illustrations
- Size 235 x 155mm, 1.8kg
Condition: Good – Good Unclipped Dust Jackets, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund