The Selected Works of Daphne du Maurier
Romance flows from every page of Daphne du Maurier Cornish novels. Hers is a magic world of intrigue and passion, of beautiful, mysterious women, of handsome men, of crinoline dresses, lace cuffs and plumed hats . . . of clashing blades and wild rides across the windswept Cornish moors. Can you wonder that so many of them have been made into star-studded films – Rebecca, Frenchman’s Creek, Jamaica Inn, My Cousin Rachel. Yet Daphne du Maurier’s novels are so much more than romantic, for she has a deep interest in psychology and an understanding of the frailties of human nature, which she weaves into her novels to create a quietly disturbing atmosphere of suspense.
This 16 Volume set contains;
- The Scapegoat
- Frenchman’s Creek
- My Cousin Rachel
- The King’s General
- Jamaica Inn
- Flight Of The Falcon
- The House On The Strand
- Mary Anne
- Hungry Hill
- The Parasites
- The Glass-Blowers
- The Birds
- The Du Mauriers
- Not After Midnight
- Publisher Heron Books, London; c.1972
- Green Faux Leather Hardback with Gilt Titles and Decoration, Yellow Silk Bookmark
- Superbly Illustrated by Various Artists
- Size 205 x 125mm, 7.6kg(45x26x16)
Condition: Very Good – No Dust Jackets, No Inscriptions, Very Good Set
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund