11 Harowhouse Street by Gerald A Browne
Falling in love with a beautiful woman and despairing of his industry’s heartless system, small-time diamond dealer Chesser plans to steal a $13 billion stockpile of diamonds, unaware that he has been set up.
- Heron Books Collector’s Edition
- Publisher Heron Books, London; 1972
- Hardback, 332 pp
- Size 200 x 130mm, 700g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.