100 Great Poems Favourite Poems and Their Poets
This richly illustrated book will introduce whole families to the pleasures of reading great poetry. Arranged in themes such as Heroism, Love, Looking To Heaven, Humour and Into the Shadows – 100 Great poems revels in the enormous sweep of human emotions that poets have expressed so brilliantly from ancient Greeks onwards. Each poem has brief biographical and historical notes to help place the poem in context. There are favourite lines fromfavourite poets – Donne, Shakespeare, Milton, Wordsworth, Keats, Frost, Hardy, Plath, Hughes and many more.
- Publisher Miles Kelly Publishing Ltd., Great Bardfield, Essex; 2000
- Laminated Pictrorial Hardback, 192 pp
- Superbly Illustrated in Colour and B/W Throughout
- Size 280 x 220mm, 1.4kg
- ISBN 1 90294 754 1
Condition: Like New – Very Good Unclipped DJ, Like New Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund