/My African Journey Winston S Churchill Heron Books 1962
My African Journey by Winston S Churchill
Churchill's travelogue on Britain's possessions in East Africa, written while he was serving as Undersecretary of State for the Colonies.
- Publisher Heron Books, London; 1962
- Red Cloth Hardback, 150 pp
- With Photographs and Map
- Miniature Size 165 x 95mm, 400g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books - Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.