/Charles Dickens 17 Novels in 8 Volumes Chapman & Hall c1875
Dickens's Novels Chapman & Hall 17 volumes in 8
Superb recently rebound complete set of Dickens's Novels by Chapman & Hall, 17 novels bound in 8 volumes as follows;
- Volume I Christmas Books (F Barnard), David Copperfield (F Barnard)
- Volume II Pickwick Papers (Phiz), Nicholas Nickleby (F Barnard)
- Volume III Barnaby Rudge (F Barnard), Martin Chuzzlewit (F Barnard)
- Volume IV Uncommercial Traveller ( E G Dalziel), Bleak House (F Barnard)
- Volume V Little Dorrit (J Mahoney), Sketches By Boz (F Barnard)
- Volume VI Oliver Twist (J Mahoney), The Old Curiosity Shop (C Green), A Tale of Two Cities(F Barnard)
- Volume VII Hard Times (H French), Dombey & Son (F Barnard)
- Volume VIII Great Expectations (F A Fraser), Our Mutual Friend (J Mahoney)
- Publisher Chapman & Hall Limited, London; Undated c.1875
- Half Leather Covers, Black Leather with Maroon Cloth, Gilt Titles, Gilt Page Edges
- Superbly Illustrated, illustrators in brackets above
- Size 250 x 190mm, 12kg (36x26x34)
Condition: Near Fine – Recently Professionally Rebound, Slight Foxing on Some Volumes, No Inscriptions, Near Fine Set
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books - I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org