/100 Great Thinkers 2 Volumes Heron Books 1967
100 Great Thinkers 2 Volumes
This book is the product of a two year effort and has been arranged chronologically from Hammurabi, the Babylonian lawgiver, to the contemporary philosopher Jean Paul Sartre. For the purposes of this book the editors decided to limit themselves to those whose primary work was in the fields of religion, philosophy, economic theory, and political theory.
- Publisher Heron Books, London; Undated 1967
- Red Cloth Hardback with Gilt Titles and Decoration, 620pp
- Size 185 x 120mm, 850g
Condition: Very Good - No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books - I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
HCBOOKSONLINE - If You Love Books You Will Love My Website
Visit my eBay Shop where you can see all my listings (Auction and Fixed Price) by Category and Read Updates about what is being listed
If you require any further information please email me.