/William Shakespeare His Homes and Haunts Bensusan c1918
William Shakespeare His Homes and Haunts by S L Bensusan
Superbly Illustrated edition of the Homes and Haunts of William Shakespeare.
- The Pilgrim Books Series
- Publisher T C and E C Jack, London; Undated c.1918
- Brown Cloth Hardback with Gilt Titles and Portrait To Front Cover, 87 pp
- With 12 superb drawings in crayon by A Forestier and 4 portraits.
- Size 200 x 150mm, 500g
Condition: Good - No Dust Jacket, Slight Foxing To Endleaves, Previous Owners Name dated 1918, 16 Superb Illustrations, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books - I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org