/The Novels of the Sisters Bronte Thornton Edition 1924
The Novels of the Sisters Bronte
The Novels of the Sisters Bronte. The Thornton Edition. 12 volumes, edited by Temple Scott.
This is a highly desirable set of the Brontë sisters novels, with Charlotte Brontë’s biography by Elizabeth Gaskell.
The Thornton Edition is generally recognised as the finest twentieth century collected edition.
This superb set consists of;
- Agnes Gray
- Jane Eyre Volume 1
- Jane Eyre Volume 2
- The Professor
- Shirley Volume 1
- Shirley Volume 2
- Villette Volume 1
- Villette Volume 2
- Wildfell Hall Volume 1
- Wildfell Hall Volume 2
- Wuthering Heights
- The Life Of Charlotte Bronte E C Gaskell
- Publisher John Grant, Edinburgh; 1924
- Hardback, Original green cloth, gilt titles and decoration to spines. With the original printed dustjackets
- Titles in red and black, with 12 frontispieces and Numerous plates, consisting of photographic reproductions of Bronte country.
- Size 220 x 155mm, 10kg
- Weight 10 kg
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Original Dust Jackets with Light Rubbing To Edges, Small Tear To Rear of Dust Jacket on The Professor, No Inscriptions, The untrimmed fore-edges and some flyleaves a little spotted, but an Excellent Set in Scarce Original Not Faded Wrappers, which are all now in protective sleeves.
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books - I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org