/The Mystery Of Edwin Drood Dickens W.E.C. Ouseley c1920
The Mystery Of Edwin Drood completed in 1914 by Walter E. Crisp
One of the more difficult to find conclusions to Dickens’ unfinished novel "Mystery of Edwin Drood." with new text revised and edited by Mary L C Grant. The author, W.E.C. was actually Walter E. Crisp. A welcome addition to any Dickens collection, a must for the serious collector of Droodiana.
- Publisher J M Ouseley & Son, London; Undated c.1920
- Red Cloth Hardback, 528 pp
- With B/W Engravings by Zoffany Oldfield
- Size 200 x 140mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Fading To Titles, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund