/Robinson Crusoe Daniel De Foe Nelson 1873
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel De Foe
The Household Robinson Crusoe carefully reprinted from the original edition. The Life And Strange Surprizing Adventures Of Robinson Crusoe, Of York, Mariner, written by himself. With an introductory memoir of Daniel De Foe, a memoir of Alexander Selkirk, an account of Peter Serrano, and other interesting editions.
- Publisher T Nelson and Sons, London 1873;
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback with Colour Illustration, 654pp
- Illustrated With Upwards Of 70 Engravings By Keely Halswelle, A Portrate Of Defoe, A Map Of Crusoe’s Island, Defoe’s Tomb, Facsimiles Of Original Title Pages.
- Size 200x140mm, 900g
Condition: Good – No Dustjacket, Front Hinge Cracked, Rubbing To Edges, Owners Signature Dated 1875, Tanning To Endleaves, Good Tight Copy.
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund