/Our Mutual Friend Dickens Chapman Hall 1868
Our Mutual Friend Charles Dickens
Our Mutual Friend Charles Dickens Edition. Dickens last completed novel, first published in 1864, this is the last major edition of this title published during Dickens life. The First appearance of running titles (composed by Dickens), summarising the action of the novel at the top of every right hand page.
- Publisher Chapman & Hall, London; 1868
- Hardback, Bound in black calf and green cloth, with green endpapers, and marbled edges. Raised bands and maroon title label, 764 pp
- Eight Original Illustrations by Marcus Stone
- Size 180 x 130mm, 750g
Condition: Good - No Dust Jacket, Slight Staining To Covers, Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Tight Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books - I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org