/Illustrations Of The Lives & Writings Of Gower & Chaucer 1810
Illustrations of the Lives and Writings of Gower and Chaucer. Collected from Authentick Documents by Rev. Henry J. Todd
Lowndes credits this work as displaying great industry of investigation. 'Mr. Todd's researches into English literature have been equalled by few of our lexicographers or commentators.'
No.1: Francis Thyne’s Animadversions
No.2: Testamentum Johannis Gower
No.3: Manuscripts Of Gower and Chaucer
No.4: Extracts from Gower’s Confesio Amantis
No.5: Chaucer’s Prologue To The Canterbury Tales
No.6: Poems Supposed To Be Written By Chaucer
- Publisher F.C. & J. Rivington, et al, London; 1810
- Half -Leather And Marbled Hardback, Marbled End papers, Marbled Page Edges, 394 pp
- Engraved frontispiece of Chaucer on horseback and two plates.
- Size 220x140mm, 800g
Condition: Good – No Dustjacket, Rubbing To Edges, Cracking To Hinges, Light Staining To Endpages, No Inscriptions, Good Tight Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund