/Dombey and Son Fireside Dickens c1905
Dombey and Son
Dealings with the Firm of Dombey and Son Wholesale, Retail, and for Exportation.
The Fireside Edition Complete in Twenty Two Volumes was published between 1903 and 1907.
- The Fireside Dickens Edition XIII
- Crest of Queen Elizabeth's Free Grammar School, St Olave's Southwark
- Publisher Chapman & Hall, Ltd. And Henry Frowde, London; Undated c1905
- Red Half Leather Hardback with Marbled Endleaves and Page Edges, 1006 pp
- Contains 40 illustrations by 'Phiz'
- Size 185 x 130mm, 925g
Condition: Good - No Dust Jacket, Slight Wear To Edges, Slight Marks To Cover, No Inscriptions, Good Sound Copy