/Dombey And Son Charles Dickens Chapman Hall c1904
Dombey And Son by Charles Dickens
Dealings With the Firm of Dombey and Son, Wholesale, Retail, and for Exportation. Dombey and Son is the story of Mr. Dombey, the proud, rich owner of a shipping house, whose selfishness has tragic consequences for his family. As his world collapses around him, Dombey becomes a sad figure, estranged from his mistreated though ever-sympathetic daughter Florence.
- Oxford India Paper Dickens
- Publisher Chapman & Hall and Henry Frowde, London; Undated c.1904
- Embossed Maroon Leather Covers With Gilt Title, 1006 pp
- With Forty Illustrations By Phiz
- Size 175 x 115 mm, 0.45 kg
Condition:Good - No Dust Jacket, Slight Loss To Top & Bottom Of Spine, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books - I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust"