/Dickens Land Nicklin Haslehust Blackie 1911
Dickens Land Described by J A Nicklin
Superbly illustrated journey through places associated with Charles Dickens.
- Blackie’s Beautiful England Series
- Publisher Blackie and Son Ltd., London; 1911
- Grey Cloth Hardback with Pictorial Front Cover, 64 pp
- Contains 12 Full Colour Illustrations by Ernest Haslehust
- Size 230 x 175mm, 550g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Previous Owners Signature dated 1912, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund