/Christianity And History Butterfield Herbert Bell 1949
Christianity And History by Herbert Butterfield
The introduction and the seven chapters of this book are an amplified version of six broadcast lectures delivered in April and May of 1949 on the Third Programme and were based on a series of seven lectures originally delivered at the request of the Divinity Faculty at the University of Cambridge in Michaelmas Term, 1948. Study of Christianity as a religion based on historical events.
- Publisher, G. Bell And Sons Ltd London; 1949
- Green Cloth Hardback, 146 pp
- Size 220 x 141 mm, 475g
Condition: Good - No Dust Jacket, Some Fading To Covers, Some Underlining on a Couple of Pages, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund