/Alice in Wonderland Lewis Carroll Heron Books c1970
Alice in Wonderland Lewis Carroll
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is an 1865 novel written by English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll. It tells of a girl named Alice who falls down a rabbit hole into a fantasy world (Wonderland) populated by peculiar, anthropomorphic creatures. The tale plays with logic, giving the story lasting popularity with adults as well as children. It is considered to be one of the best examples of the literary nonsense genre, and its narrative course and structure have been enormously influential, especially in the fantasy genre.
- Publisher Heron Books, London; Undated c.1970
- Navy Blue Faux Leather Hardback, 311pp
- Original Illustrations copied from Tenniel by Dorothy Colles
- Size 205 x 130mm, 550g
Condition: Very Good – No Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Condition
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund