/A Romany In The Country Bramwell Evens 1942
A Romany In The Country by Bramwell Evens
The Rev. George Bramwell Evens (1884-1943) was, under the pseudonym Romany (and sometimes The Tramp), a British radio broadcaster and writer on countryside and natural history matters.
- Eighth Impression
- Publisher The Epworth Press, London; 1942
- Green Cloth Hardback, 182 pp
- Contains a Number of B&W Plates and Illustrations
- Size 185x130mm, 350g
Condition: Good - No Dust Jacket, Fading To Spine, Owners Inscription, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund