/A Certain Justice P D James Faber First Edition 1997
A Certain Justice by P.D. James
Venetia Aldridge QC agrees to defend a man accused of murder. Four weeks later she is found dead in her middle temple chambers. Adam Dalgliesh is called in to investigate.
- First Edition, First Impression
- Publisher, Faber And Faber London; 1997
- Hardback, 390 pp
- Size 241 x 158 mm, 1 kg
- ISBN 0-571-19164-9
Condition: Very Good - Unclipped Dust Jacket Has Rubbed Edges, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
Interested in Literary Fiction Find more at Books/Literary Fiction
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books - I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust"