/3 Volume Complete Works Of Shakspeare Half Leather Blackie c1860
The Works Of Shakspeare
The Works Of Shakspeare revised from the best authorities with a Memoir and Essay on his Genius by Barry (Bryan W. Procter) Cornwall. (1787-1874), also annotations and introductory remarks on the plays by distinguished writers and numerous illustrative engravings from designs by Kenny Meadows (1790-1874) and T H Nicholson.
Six Volume Set bound in 3 Volumes:
- Book 1 Volumes I-II Memoir & Essay, Tragedies, 251 pp, 276 pp
- Book 2 Volumes III-IV Comedies, 264 pp, 264pp
- Book 3 Volumes V-VI Histories, 243 pp, 284 pp
- Publisher Blackie & Son, London; Undated c.1860
- Original Half Leather, Gilt on Red Title Plate, Marbled Page Edges
- Each Volume Contains Many Superb Engravings
- Size 290 x 220 x 150mm
- Weight 8 kg
Condition: Very Good - Professionally Rebound with Mainly Original Covers, Slight Foxing, Very Good Set
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books - I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery - I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging - I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA - "The books you want...from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org